Image Map

Grab My Lovely Button

Lovely Blogs

laughterandgrace.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com
DIY Show Off
Making
Art Therapy



Monday, May 7, 2012

It is raining outside....but.....

.....I am learning that, through the pain, the sun can be shining in ME!

It has been quite a rough weekend.  My RA has flared up and I've
had to use my cane.... for so long, I thought using it was a sign
of weakness! OH how wrong I had been.  It takes a lot of pride
swallowing to be 43 and using a cane.  THAT IS STRENGTH.
Each day I am learning more and more how God's hand has
led me to this quiet place of rest and restoration- body and soul.
Today I am thanking Him for the storms...because He is growing
me with every drop that falls...every painful moment has led
me to a NEW SEASON in MY STORY.... and MY STORY
is valuable, important and matters.  My prayer is that I can
encourage others who travel this CURVY road of Rheumatoid.
I am more than this disease...I HAVE IT... it DOES NOT have me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment