Image Map

Grab My Lovely Button

Lovely Blogs

laughterandgrace.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com
DIY Show Off
Making
Art Therapy



Monday, May 21, 2012

Today has been a rough one......

the sun is shining and I don't think bad weather is lurking around
the corner.... it is just a bad PAIN day with the RA.  The energy
that this disease takes from me is unbearable at times, I'm not sure
which I hate worse on these days...the NO energy or the SEVERE
 pain. So my usually sunshiny disposition is lost somewhere
between "I had 4 cross orders I wanted to work on.." , "I really
want to finish that canvas I started...", "Am I ever going to get the
art journal posted..."...... Being still for me has always been
a difficult task, but THE POSITIVE.... I CAN... I AM ABLE
TO BE STILL IF I NEED TO....IF I NEED TO STAY IN MY
P.J.'s ALL DAY, I CAN! The best thing this NEW SEASON
has taught me.....is that I am not like a healthy 43 year old
woman, and my body needs a break often.  TO take those
breaks is THE best way to care for myself and for my family
because it keeps me from being down for 3 or 4 days in a row
after pushing myself over my body's limit! Growing each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment