Image Map

Grab My Lovely Button

Lovely Blogs

laughterandgrace.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com
DIY Show Off
Making
Art Therapy



Monday, May 14, 2012

This week's agenda.....

.........remembering to look at things in a NEW LIGHT!
Learning to cooperate with my body and not fight against
the RA when it is so aggressive.  It has taken a long time
to learn how to that!! Each day brings a new challenge...
with or without RA...for me, I can't make "permanent" plans
because I am not sure how my body will react upon waking
up. BUT at least I am waking up!! AT LEAST I have the
choice to rest and recoop my body for days that I CAN
do things that I love to do and need to do.  So the list on
the bar grows on days like these....but I am happy because
I can look at THE LIST and see things were marked off
last week BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO DO THEM.
Each new day comes .....and that is something to be
GRATEFUL for....learning perspective sure changes things!

No comments:

Post a Comment