Image Map

Grab My Lovely Button

Lovely Blogs

laughterandgrace.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com
DIY Show Off
Making
Art Therapy



Friday, May 11, 2012

totally standing on the promises of God.....



Psalm 31:24 
Be strong and take heart, 
all you who hope in the LORD.

Today my hands are so swollen and I can't lift
my arms due to the tendon that has been 
eaten away by the Rheumatoid Arthritis.
There is now a tear in my tendons on both
shoulders that causes the flare up to 
worsen, which means the tendon now
becomes inflamed (not just the synovial fluid)
now that the RA has eaten at it....our
next step will be shoulder surgery.  I am 
firmly believing that my Father is in the 
miracle working business and am praying 
for remission.  Please join with me in this
prayer and also in the prayer to develop
a cure for this chronic crippling disease that
so MANY know so LITTLE about.

No comments:

Post a Comment